This is me! Here I will share what goes on in my crazy life. Not only how my days go, but how I live through each and every day of my life.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another year, a different story.

The summer has finally come to an end, and I will be going into my second year at Laurier University. I have many mixed emotions when it comes to school, and I have no idea what to expect. I didn’t have an especially great year, so the thought of going back to Laurier kind of scares me. I think part of me worries that I won’t have time for the important things in life- like relationships, hobbies, and most importantly God. I just don’t want school to take over my whole life, and I don’t want to become overwhelmed with everything. There’s also a part of me that is still longing to go to Emmanuel Bible College. No matter what I do and how hard I try to ignore these feelings, it just keeps eating away at me. I guess I just have to continue trusting God though. Even though my heart may not be set on Laurier, I’m sure God will help me through it. I just need to change my attitude and try to make the most of this year. I feel like I am more ready for school though this year. Last year I was dealing with a lot of personal problems, and that seemed to effect how I was at school. However, I spent a lot of time getting some healing throughout the summer, and it has made such a difference. God is so good and faithful.

So, I will try to continue to update this thing as much as I can. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rebecca said...

I'm glad this summer has been a time for some healing and that you're slightly more prepared. If God has Emmanual planned for your future (as it seems He does) then He will work it out, but yeah, hopefully you can enjoy this year despite the challenges. Thanks for everything, Autumn! I love your writing, especially since you seem to write my own thoughts so well without meaning to do so. Thanks for being the best and always being there for me. LYLAS ALWAYS!!

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Rebecca said...

Hi Autumn!! I was just re-reading and looking over your amazing blog again!! I think Christmas Eve 09 would be a great time to add some more of your thoughts or a poem or something on here!! ;) Lol anyway, thanks for always being there and yay, it looks like we're gonna survive 2009 after all! LYLAS ALWAYS!!

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home