This is me! Here I will share what goes on in my crazy life. Not only how my days go, but how I live through each and every day of my life.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Chapter

I didn't realize that it had almost been two months since I last posted something on here. Of course there have been times when I wanted to say something, but I would either be really busy, or I'd be too lazy. Sorry for all those who still check this thing-- I promise to start writing on here again more often. So, I'm sure you're probably wondering what I've been up to. Well, I guess you should know that I've recently started a new chapter in my life. It'll be a very long, scary, and time-consuming journey, but with God's help I'm sure I can get through it. Yep... you guessed it. This new chapter is University! I'm not going to get into too much detail about why I'm here, or what kind of stuff I'm doing, but I will talk a little bit about my time here so far.

I decided to continue living at home, so I'm currently just commuting back and forth from Cambridge to Laurier everyday. The orientation week didn't go as well as I thought it would, and there's a long story about that, lol. I just started classes this week and that has been interesting. The prof's seem to be pretty decent so far, and I think the courses I'm in will be fairly enjoyable for the most part. One thing I like about university is that it's such a more relaxing atmosphere here-- you can come in whatever clothes you want, and you can eat and drink coffee while you're taking notes. So, that part is good. However, the transition into University has been tough on me. I think it's partly because I took a year off, and therefore am not used to having lots of reading. Also, I'm finding it difficult making friends here. I mean, there are people I've talked to, and some nice people I have met, but I'm having a hard time connecting with anyone. So, that's making things worse for me, but it's only the first week so it's got to get better soon. I just need to cut myself some slack.

Another reason why I might be having a hard time with University is because I went into it with a lot of other problems going on in my life. Right before I started I found out that two of my close friends were moving-- one to Calgary, and the other to London. That of course, really upset me, and I'm having to deal with that on top of my school work. But anyway, I know God wants me here so I just have to trust in Him. I know He will get me through this! Thanks again everyone for reading this, and for your friendship. It means the world to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Autumn!! :D Thanks for updating this, and sorry I didn't see that you did until today! You may want to update your about me section now too :P I'm really sorry you've had such a hard time, especially trying to connect with people. I hope and pray that things get better for you soon! You're really the best though, thank you for helping me through everything lately, I'm glad we can share everything with each other and help each other through. You've certainly had your share of trials lately, but God is going to use you in amazing ways, you're going to make a big difference! I'll keep praying and I hope things look up soon... lol this is my second time trying to add a comment here, so I hope it works this time! I really appreciate you, you're the best friend in the world and in the history of best friends!! Miss you and LYLAS ALWAYS!!

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home