This is me! Here I will share what goes on in my crazy life. Not only how my days go, but how I live through each and every day of my life.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

My Brother and I

I have an amazing brother named Zac who has always been there for me in every way. He's not only great at being a brother, but he's also been a close friend of mine. I realized today how much I appreciate him and how he has always supported me in everything I do. We've always been really close, and we seem to have the same sense of humour. I've really enjoyed the walks that we've been going on lately- we try to go on one each night. Zac is getting married in a few months, and I am so happy for him. His fiance has changed his life in so many ways, and they deeply love each other. At the same time, however, I'm sad that he'll be leaving. I don't know what I'll do without him around. It'll definitely take a while to get used to this big change. So, I'm going to try to enjoy every minute I get to spend with Zac. Every walk we go on is really special to me, and I have to treat it like it'll be our last walk. I'm so thankful though, and feel really blessed to have a brother like Zac. When I hear about how disfunctional some brother-sister relationships are, I'm so thrilled that mine is not like that. I love my brother!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rebecca said...

Aww, this is so sweet and I love this post, Autumn!! The picture is so cute too. :) You should definitely let Zac read this post, although since you both are close I'm sure he knows how you feel anyway. We sure were blessed with good brothers and I'm glad you're enjoying your time with him. I'm sure you both will stay close just in different ways after he gets married. Crazy life. But thanks for being the best, Autumn! You're a great sister to Zac and Allie and my bestest best friend. LYLAS ALWAYS!!

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home