This is me! Here I will share what goes on in my crazy life. Not only how my days go, but how I live through each and every day of my life.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Encouragment

While I was cleaning my room the other day I came across something that I've had for many years, but somehow forgot about it. I don't remember who gave it to me, but whenever I read it, I would feel so encouraged. I've given it to other people as well, and it's really helped them so I thought I would post it on here. It's just a simple reminder of how much God really does love us. How awesome is it to know that God's love never changes? No matter what we do, the mistakes we have made in the past, the friends we make, He will always love us just the same. He loves all of us equally. I know how painful it is to have someone who you thought loved you, and then all of sudden they hurt and reject you. You don't understand how someone that you cared about so much, could go and do that to you. But it's so awesome to know that you never have to worry about that with God. God will never reject you, and His love for you will never change. Anyway, here it is...

"I want you to know that I'm committed to you. You'll never knowingly suffer at my hands. I'll never say or do anything, knowingly, to hurt you. I'll always, in every circumstance seek to help you and support you. If you're down and I can lift you up, I'll do that. Anything I have that you need, I'll share with you; and if need be I'll give it to you. No matter what I find out about you and no matter what happens in the future, either good or bad, my commitment to you will never change. And there's nothing you can do about it. You don't have to respond. I love you and that's what it means." -- Jerry Cook

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Autumn! It is great to know that's how God feels about us, and you're great at imitating His unfailing love:) I needed to be reminded of that today.LYLAS ALWAYS!!

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home