This is me! Here I will share what goes on in my crazy life. Not only how my days go, but how I live through each and every day of my life.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Always in My Heart

It seems we met such a short time ago.
In a couple of months it will be a year.
We have shared many beautiful moments
And have shed a few tears.
I remember the hours we spent talking,
And all the stories we told.
We talked about our fears and goals,
And of course your jokes never got old.
Every moment we spent together,
Was special in it’s own way.
But now the day has come,
And it is time to say goodbye.
We have to go our separate ways-
Oh, how it kills me inside.
But before I go,
There are some things you must know.
The first day I met you,
My life had completely changed.
And from that point on,
I knew that I loved you.
You brought joy and peace to my life,
And even gave great advice too.
Even when things were tough,
You always knew what to do.
I know I am still young,
And have many things in life to experience.
But one thing I know is true,
And that is the way I felt about you.
I wanted to be the one who made you laugh;
Just to see that smile everyday,
Would be enough.
I wanted to be the one who wiped away your tears,
And got rid of all of your fears,
I wanted to be able to see your face-
Look into your eyes,
And know everything was okay.
I wanted to be the one you would talk to,
When things got rough.
Even if it was the most scariest thing,
I wanted to be the one you could trust.
If I could take away all of your pain,
I would do it in a heartbeat.
I never want to see you hurting,
Because when you cry,
A piece of my heart dies.
I wanted to be the one,
That would catch you when you fall.
But I guess now,
Someone will have to take my place.
I am sad that it has come to this-
I fought with all my heart to save it.
I do not know if you will ever read this,
But if you do
I hope you know it was meant for you.
Goodbye may seem forever,
And farewell is like the end.
But in my heart you will always remain.
I will never forget you,
And if ever you should feel unloved,
Always remember that I loved you.
By: Autumn Roe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autumn, you are an amazing writer. You captured my heart in this post, and I know it's straight from your heart too. We think so much alike, and our situations seem so similar, I am glad I could go through this year with you. I know things are extremely tough right now, but I'm always here for you and am praying because I know God is bigger than anything this world can through at us. He's able to heal the deepest wounds and can bind up the scattered pieces of our hearts too. I cannot express how much your friendship means, but since we share it together I guess you have a pretty good idea anyway. Thank you so much for sharing this although I know it's hard. I hope they read this because it is for them, they should know. You're the best, and are constantly in my prayers, both in thanksgiving and in praying for you. LYLAS ALWAYS!

8:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Autumn!! :D

I know you've been really busy and everything, but I think you may want to update this soon maybe. Especially if you've written anything else because I adore your writing!! But yeah, we've definitely been through a lot lately, and it may be a good idea to update a bit. I'm praying for you, thank you for your prayers and for being awesome! LYLAS ALWAYS!!

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home