This is me! Here I will share what goes on in my crazy life. Not only how my days go, but how I live through each and every day of my life.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Trying to Figure Things Out

Well, I thought I would write on here today, since it has been a couple of weeks. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! My Christmas was awesome!! I was able to take a break from work and see some of my family. I had really started to miss them, especially since I hadn't seen some of them for more than a year. I was also able to get a lot of thinking done during this little break, which probably wasn't the best thing for me. It actually made me a lot more confused and stressed about things lol. I honestly believe that I think way too much for my own good. So anyway, I think it will help to write my thoughts out. Well here goes...
I've been really stressed out about work lately. I feel like work is my second home, and that it's keeping me away from the things that are really important, like my family and friends. People are always telling me that I am never around anymore, and I feel really bad about that. Family and friends have always been really important to me, and I feel like I haven't been the best daughter, sister, or friend. For the past couple of days I have been catching up with everybody, which has been great, but it has also reminded me of how much I've been missing out on. When I talked to one of my friends on Christmas Eve, she had so much to tell me. The whole time I was thinking, where the heck have I been this past month? How do I not know this already? Today Zac and I also drove up to my grandparents place for our family gathering, and again I realized that I have not been around much. We had a really good talk, and it was actually just what I needed. This seriously frustrates me to no end! I'm getting to the point now, where I just don't care about work at all. Customers are starting to drive me crazy, and pretty much everything about work is driving me insane. I've been working a lot this month, and I really need a vacation lol. I've been having issues with time lately lol, and I'm sure this won't make sense to any of you, but I'm still going to ramble on about it. For some reason, I am always worrying about time, and this actually causes a lot of stress and anxiety. I'm always thinking about how much time I have left before I have to go to work, or how much time there is left before I can go home. Sometimes when I know I have to wake up early for work, I don't even sleep well during the night because I'm up thinking about how much time I have left to sleep. Seriously, this is me we're talking about.... the one who LOVES sleep! LOL I'm probably the only one who has these issues, and I'm sure you're all very confused, so I'm just going to ramble about something else. I really don't know what to do, so if you have any advice I could really use some. I'm thinking that I need to take some time off of work. This 2 day vacation thing is not going to work for me. I'm just worried that I'm going to wear myself out. I don't want to miss out on the important things in life. Life goes by way too fast to be missing out on all of that. So, I'm really sorry if I haven't been around much these past couple of months! So, as I'm sure you can see, I am really looking forward to the new year. My hours will hopefully decrease, and I am so ready for some change. So anyway, I just want to thank everyone for putting up with me. You have all helped me get through these crazy months, and I am truly blessed to have you as friends! Wow, this whole post has been negative, but I gotta say, I feel much better now. Well, it's 12:40am so I should be getting to bed now. Oh, for those of you who enjoy watching musicals, you have to see the movie "Once". It is so good! If you listen to Falling Slowly on Youtube I'm sure you'd want to watch it!:) Thanks again for taking the time to read my ramblings!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Autumn!! Thanks for writting on your blog again:) It made perfect sense to me and I'm glad to see you still have your priorities straight!! I'll be praying and I'm sure you'll be able to work it all out soon. I'll have to see Once soon too, it sounds really good. You are an awesome friend, I'm so blessed to have you as my best friend! LYLAS ALWAYS!!

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home