This is me! Here I will share what goes on in my crazy life. Not only how my days go, but how I live through each and every day of my life.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Family

Well, since I have nothing better to do right now, I thought I would write on here again. I'm feeling less stressed today, mainly because I finished my applications for university last night. It feels so good to have one less thing to worry about. I decided to apply to schools that were close by: Laurier, Waterloo, and McMaster. I don't really want to live far away from my family.
Anyway, I've been thinking a lot lately about how important my family is to me. For a little while now, there's been a lot of stress and tension in the family. It's not like we're not getting along or anything, we're just disagreeing on a lot of stuff. All of this is causing a lot of drama, and it's not always fun to be here. It's been really worrying me lately, because I can't have my family fall apart on me. My family is so important to me, and that's the last thing I would ever want to happen. I personally think we just need to have a family conference lol, because then we would all be able to share how we feel about the situation. Anyway, on a more positive note, I was actually able to hang out with Zac a couple nights ago. Believe me, this rarely happens, especially now that he has a serious girlfriend. He's hardly ever home because he's either at her house, or he's at McMaster! His classes are done now, so he should be home more often. It's kind of sad though, because I used to be so close with my brother, but things are different now. Anyway, he decided to pick me up from work, and what's even more strange is he really wanted to watch the O.C with me. Zac HATES that show haha, so it was a little weird (he probably wanted to watch it because Marissa died in that episode, he didn't really like that character haha). So, he made us smoothies, and we sat and watched the O.C for an hour. Then, we decided to go out and shovel the snow, which actually turned out to be a lot of fun as well. So, you're probably wondering what this has to do with anything. Well, this night actually made me feel much better about our family issues lol. I think if we just work together, and communicate with one another, we might actually be able to fix the problems. It also made me feel much better about my decision to not move away from home. It's my family and friends that help get me through the day, so why move away lol? Well, I should probably be going...I'm off to Sobey's now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home